Monday, March 16, 2009

TWILIGHT- NEW MOON




i have to admit that i had fallen under the Twilight spells...and Edward and Bella is definitely the new love icon of the Century.

yeah, i did not manage to catch the movie at the cinema, instead i just buy some cd and watch it at home, the plot kinda slow in the beginning but as the plot get more and more exiting as the stories goes on. the love between Edward and Bella are really touching and romantic (so..if there is any guy who think they have the passion and Character of Edward please call me..hehe)

so, after watching the movie, i know i need to read the book as well, so i went to the popular book store at Centre Point to look at the book..i planned to buy the the second book that is Twilight-New Moon but unfortunately the book has sold out...so now im going to track down the book until i find it..wish me luck.

Favourite quotes from the Movie

Bella : im not afraid of you, im only afraid of losing you


" i was already in too deep..because when i thought of him, of his voice, his hypnotic eyes..i wanted nothing but to be with him"


"I Know it will be hard, but this is what i want. I want you and i want you forever. one lifetime is simply not enough for me"


Edward: you are my life now....(gosh..if someone say this to me...terharu terus)

1 comment:

Uzoeiy @ Zoi said...

Hi Grace..Twilight? Umm..i oso watched its CD last weekend. My point of view 'bout the movie; just 'OKAY'. It is like the other love stories (movies) i've watched. The only different is the HERO is a Vampire. The rest just the same. OOOOpsss..sorrry!!thats only from my point of view. I know that there are many girls out there were so 'into' this movie (no offense) when it was first released..

hehee..biasa la kan Grace.