Sunday, November 23, 2008

Just an ordinary sunday

wohoo.....three post in one day, how bout that...well, kinda little bored today...especially when u down with a flu (damm stupid flu)....well seem like, flu is my signature sickness, seems to get it every month...even my ex- colleague commented that he gonna miss my sneeze..sniffing...n yeah my packet of tissues....just when i plan to go sunset watching with my sisters....really love the sunsets

Lets see, wats the latest in my life rite now...well i did move to a new job more than a month ago, getting headache and stress in new work....going home late from work..and never ending work to be done...gosh finally i realize i had no life and how i miss my old job which is teaching(miss the happy atmosphere, wonderfull colleague and students, free internet surfing...damm i miss all that) but well, i had made my choice i have to bear the consequences....i have to be resonsible for every choices i made in my life....rite???

I had seen my firend shelly, pre wedding pictures which are taken in Bali...which is really breathtaking and beautifull...and now apart from Australia, i made Bali as oneof my must go places....why Bali?...well i love sunsets, and i love beautifull beaches and beautifull nature, n Bali seems the best place to find it all...who cares bout shopping and all....for me the best place for a holiday is to be with nature....rite?..well, Bali here i come....next year..hopefully

Well...if today aint a better day, tommorow will be, or the the after....

1 comment:

Uzoeiy @ Zoi said...

keep sniffing grace!!!!!..kakakkakaa..
sia gurau ja ba tu..rajin2 minum ubat kio.